A picture is worth a thousand words. Lol

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

enuf

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One thing I wonder about - why grind the serial number off of a gun, I mean that right there just screams trouble. I guess if it were used in a crime, it could be directly associated to it; where if the serial number is ground off it couldn't be. But still, a ground off number is guilty no matter.

Roadking Larry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Secret bunker in an undisclosed location.
It's crazy how we're suddenly hearing more stories about "ghost guns" . . . everything is a "ghost gun".
I quit watching NCIS after they pushed the ghost gun narrative a while back. Too many lies and outright BS to push a political agenda for me to stomach. We saw the same crap with " cop killer" bullets BS a decade or so ago. Right up there with "unregistered" guns. Ferk Hollywood.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I quit watching NCIS after they pushed the ghost gun narrative a while back. Too many lies and outright BS to push a political agenda for me to stomach. We saw the same crap with " cop killer" bullets BS a decade or so ago. Right up there with "unregistered" guns. Ferk Hollywood.
I've felt the same way about SWAT and the various FBI series.

Latest posts

Top Bottom