A PPQ followed me home...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonah7

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Honestly. I was at Academy, and when I went out to my car there it was in the back seat, the little stowaway! Who knew they were so sneaky??

I guess I'll have to take it to the range this week then. No point in being mean to it, it just wanted a good home. I hope it will get along with my SP2022.

:)

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Honestly. I was at Academy, and when I went out to my car there it was in the back seat, the little stowaway! Who knew they were so sneaky??

I guess I'll have to take it to the range this week then. No point in being mean to it, it just wanted a good home. I hope it will get along with my SP2022.

:)

Pics or it didn't happen! LOL

9mm or .40? I've yet to see a 9mm PPQ in the wild. :(

jonah7

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
M2 9mm. I'll see if I can get a pic up. It was the Academy in Norman, and at least the display model was still there when I left, so they might still have it.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So that's where it went! They must have loaded it in your car by mistake. Contact me so I can give you my info so you can get it to me man. Thanks.

okiebertt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just a quick heads-up, I was in Mike's Outdoors in Muskogee, he had a PPQ M2. I didn't have my glasses on but I believe it was $529. Not sure if it was a 9 or 40, if someone is looking for one they could give him a call. As soon as the long slide M2 in 9 comes out, I'm gonna have to get one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom