So, how was your Friday?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THE JOKER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's probably the part that hurt the worst on Friday night, thanks to the thin foam mattresses on hospital gurneys!
At least you are still kicking thankfully. I passed by a fatality accident yesterday evening.
I’m pretty sure someone was probably texting and ran into the back of another car at a stoplight.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's probably the part that hurt the worst on Friday night, thanks to the thin foam mattresses on hospital gurneys!

I had an experience with an ambulance ride to Mercy hospital because of a reaction to a steroid shot to my right knee. However, since I can lie down and sleep on a tile floor, their gurney didn't bother me at all.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A few years back my doctor sent me over to the ER at the Norman Healthplex for a test. They explained that they keep that place freaking cold to keep bacteria growth down, but nobody could explain why the beds in the exam room are so dang hard. The bed they had me on was for delivering babies (it had all these cut-outs that could move out of the way so the doctor could get up close and personal), but it was like sitting on a rock that was pushing perfectly on my tailbone.

So I’m sitting/laying on a rock with my shirt off (for the EKG leads) in a freezing cold room and this snake wrapped around my arm that periodically wakes up and tries to squeeze it off, and they wondered why my blood pressure was 175/225...

leemozoid

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My Friday highlight was putting down my favorite fur baby. I'd have traded with you but I've already had my truck totaled and am just waiting for the "check that's in the mail". I'm glad you're ok but I'd trade all the bucks in the world to have my sweet Melon back. In my 60 odd trips around the sun he was the best cat I've ever had the privilege of calling my boy.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My Friday highlight was putting down my favorite fur baby. I'd have traded with you but I've already had my truck totaled and am just waiting for the "check that's in the mail". I'm glad you're ok but I'd trade all the bucks in the world to have my sweet Melon back. In my 60 odd trips around the sun he was the best cat I've ever had the privilege of calling my boy.
I can understand. I had a wonderful cat named Tiger back in the 1980s. I don't know how old he was since I was was his third... um, support staff. He was sitting in the road one day and was hit by a car. We took him to a vet who explained that he could work on him but he'd probably be incontinent and in pain for what was left of his life. I opted to relieve him of his pain.

My Mini Rex rabbit, Guinness, is about 10 years old. I suspected and recently confirmed that his eyes are now clouded up with cataracts. He stays in my bedroom so he's gotten used to the layout over the last year since we moved in so he gets around fine. I won't be changing anything in the room until he crosses the rainbow Bridge. After that, I don't know if I'll have another pet.

Latest posts

Top Bottom