A sad time in my life

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry to hear man. I remember putting mine in a nursing home here in Edmond. Sadly he picked it and it was not a home I would have picked. Worse thing is he had a bunch of meds hidden in his stuff and just kept taking them along with what the home was giving him. I know he did not do it on purpose he just did not thing anyone else did anything right.

Have you looked at a rating site?

https://locate.senioradvisor.com

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I appreciate all the thoughtful words. I kinda hate putting it out here but I knew some would have words of encouragement and I appreciate it.
It's been coming and I'm kinda numb to it but it's only the calm before the storm and I'm the only sibling in state to deal with it.
Mom's not far behind either with cancer so I don't expect another Christmas at Mom's house but I'm hopeful

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm also one of the ones that feels sorry the you are faced with this situation even though I never had a Dad or caring Mother. I wish I had had but there are many like me...

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Best of luck, buddy. It is tough, but you've been through a helluva lot in the past 2-3 years, and you're still here. You're a tough ole bird and you can make it, with a little help from your friends on OSA. We'll be thinking about you.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So sorry to hear this news. From reading the various posts, many of us have been where you are today. Every situation is different, and the same. You have some tough times ahead, but in virtually every case, this is the right move.

Best wishes and prayers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom