A Serious Post from JB

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the speech.

However, Just because one sounds like a "conspiracy nut job" to you, does not mean that they are, and therefore not everyone sees them as such.

Not everyone thinks like you thank God.

Does this mean conspiracy theories are done here now, because one rubbed you the wrong way?

Now cmon and give ol Reddog1 a big ole (((HUG))) JB.

soonersfan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks JB.

Patrick, I don't think JB was taking shots at anyone. If you have the opportunity to bring someone over to our side who is on the fence about 2a rights, you are not going to do it with conspiracy theories regardless of how valid they may or may not be.

We need to be in damage control mode now because as tragic as this event was, it was basically a grand slam for the anti-2a folks and the media. Now is not the time to throw down the gauntlet. We need to be sensitive about the tragedy and try to educate others on why this is not simply a gun issue. I think this event could deal a far more devastating blow to gun rights than the re-election of Obama.

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Thanks JB.

Patrick, I don't think JB was taking shots at anyone. If you have the opportunity to bring someone over to our side who is on the fence about 2a rights, you are not going to do it with conspiracy theories regardless of how valid they may or may not be.

We need to be in damage control mode now because as tragic as this event was, it was basically a grand slam for the anti-2a folks and the media. Now is not the time to throw down the gauntlet. We need to be sensitive about the tragedy and try to educate others on why this is not simply a gun issue. I think this event could deal a far more devastating blow to gun rights than the re-election of Obama.

All the more reason to read the below link. If the teachers were able to CC in the sclools this may not have been near as bad.
http://www.davekopel.com/2a/othwr/principal&gun.htm

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks JB.

I agree 100%

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
JB - I've watched your post for a couple of years now; I've laughed many times and disagreed several times. This post, however, is a masterpiece. I completely agree and understand.

Latest posts

Top Bottom