A Serious Post from JB

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soonersfan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All the more reason to read the below link. If the teachers were able to CC in the sclools this may not have been near as bad.
http://www.davekopel.com/2a/othwr/principal&gun.htm

I doubt anyone here would disagree with that sentiment. I've wondered why everyone was ok with pilots being armed in the wake of 9/11 but teachers being armed in the wake of school shootings is somehow not ok.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the speech.

However, Just because one sounds like a "conspiracy nut job" to you, does not mean that they are, and therefore not everyone sees them as such.

Not everyone thinks like you thank God.

Does this mean conspiracy theories are done here now, because one rubbed you the wrong way?

Now cmon and give ol Reddog1 a big ole (((HUG))) JB.

Not intended as a shot against you. I don't agree with what you believe, but you can believe it. That is what America is all about.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
JB said:
Anyway, I certainly do not have the answers (but I won't admit that!), but I know that if we do our best to be our best everyday, we just might make a difference.

There is but one answer. These incidents cannot be prevented; they can only be stopped.

The onus on all these incidents can and by right ought to be placed on those individuals in government who passed law eliminating the ability for anyone to be able to respond to these incidents - including airborne incidents such as September 11, 2001 - and on those currently in government who fail to remove such law. They own this carnage. They made it possible, and they allow it to continue.

Got some rage? Take it out on those afore mentioned cretins in government. They need to hear from all of us.

Woody

Latest posts

Top Bottom