A Tough Question?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daniel1daniel2

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One of our early presidents said "those who beet their swords into plows will plow for those who didn't" I'm sure that is not a direct quote but close enough. I work hard enough to support myself why should I have to support someone else also who does not work and makes laws that make it hard for me to work.

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A MILLION BOX!?!?!?

www.blogcdn.com_www.switched.com_media_2007_10_daffy.jpg

Gideon

Formerly SirROFL
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Human beings cannot be controlled by force. It is impossible.

If everyone voluntarily gives up their firearms, then we should assume that those people are either out of touch with the dangers of reality OR that they are no longer human in the "free will" sense and they are handing them in because they are victims of some kind of mind control/drug/cult/younameit.

Either way, the choice would be to comply or die, and many may choose the latter.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The original question assumes that man has god-like power but as we try to understand the outcome it is obvious that we do not have the god-like understanding needed to know the consequences.

I reject the premise. Man is not God. When we assume we are God, evil ensues. How many millions have died because of communism?

bigbang

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If two bad guys came after me and my family with a knife or a club, well let me see.......yeah, I think I need a gun!
If the government decided to kill all the "fill in the blank" people, well that would make it way to easy, wouldn't it now.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's not even close to being a tough question. In a utopian world if guns going away meant the world would be safe from evil I would give up my guns in a heart beat. The world is full of nut jobs so the question is moot.

Latest posts

Top Bottom