Abo....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MLRyan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He isn't too old to remember the Constitution, something our current President and some cadidates admit to never reading. I see what you're saying now, though.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think it's funny that many say Paul is "unelectable" or "can't win". He has been steadily gaining momentum while various other candidates have their share of the limelight until the media assassinates them. Other candidates have risen and fallen just as quickly.

One thing that concerns me about much of the GOP field is that they seem to have a hard on to start a war with Iran. Paul is right when he says they don't hate us because we are a free democracy or whatever it is that Bachmann says. They hate us because we meddle in middle eastern affairs.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe ya'll should read into Paul's views before you dismiss him. Don't let the media tell you how to vote...

I have read his views. Some good ideas, or in his case talking points, but also some that will cause more problems and I feel get more of our people killed in the long run.

EDIT: I should also point out that we HAVE been in a low level war with Iran for decades and it will probably intensify in the next few years no matter who is in office. One of the reasons I do not like Paul. I know we will be in a war in the next few years and I do not think Paul would be any better war time leader then Obama.

MLRyan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In the 1950s, Iran didn't care about us. Then we ousted Mosaddegh...the CIA has admitted their direct involvment. Pahlavi(the dictator we, the US, backed), was overthrown by his own people in the late 70s. When this happened, we backed Saddam Hussein in the Iran-Iraq War(including selling him weapons) until we decided we didn't need him anymore. Every problem we have ever had with Iran is our government's fault. The "low level war" you speak of is our fault. They don't hate our freedom, they hate that we can't mind our own business.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Your point would be????? They are still killing our troops and backing off and letting them build nukes is not going to change that.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Your point would be????? They are still killing our troops and backing off and letting them build nukes is not going to change that.

Who is the aggressor here?

[Broken External Image]

Attachments

• 377249_278904845495696_199067310146117_849951_965821340_n.jpg
    377249_278904845495696_199067310146117_849951_965821340_n.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 61

Latest posts

Top Bottom