Wayne “GUILTY”

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ahall

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why?
His restitution fine needs to go back into the NRA. They need to hire an independent auditor to watch over the current board.
Actually, the article says the fines go back to the NRA.
It also says 3 board members get the boot as well.

What rises to the top and how they lead will be interesting.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually, the article says the fines go back to the NRA.
It also says 3 board members get the boot as well.

What rises to the top and how they lead will be interesting.
True

He has spent years grooming and placing his boot(y) lickers into position.

Like the Dumbasscraps and destruction of the Country, the point of no return may be near or behind us.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just got my voting packet in the mail. Nothing is ever gonna change. The board has already “urged” voters to support their recommendations. There recommendations won’t do us or the NRA any good. I don’t support the NRA anymore anyway. I’m a life member but my money goes to the GOA.

jstaylor62

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just got my voting packet in the mail. Nothing is ever gonna change. The board has already “urged” voters to support their recommendations. There recommendations won’t do us or the NRA any good. I don’t support the NRA anymore anyway. I’m a life member but my money goes to the GOA.
Please consider voting for these reform candidates on the ballot. We need an intact NRA for training of youth and women.

I see five reform candidates:
Phillip Journey
Dennis Fusaro
Rocky Marshall
Jeff Knox
Buzz Mills

oksportsman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Done with the NRA until they clean house and restore integrity. Hate that but they must earn the trust and respect of the average 2A folks and prove they spend MEMBER funds on member causes not lavish lifestyles. I am aware they help causes associated with the OKC GC I am a member of and that they do many other positive things in addition to being a 2A voice but it ain't enough to offset the BS that took place and likely still is taking place.

Last edited:

jstaylor62

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Done with the NRA until they clean house and restore integrity. Hate that but they must earn the trust and respect of the average 2A folks and prove they spend MEMBER funds on member causes not lavish lifestyles. I am aware they help causes associated with the OKC GC I am a member of and that they do many other positive things in addition to being a 2A voice but it ain't enough to offset the BS that took place and likely still is taking place.
If you're a voting member, you are part of "they" who can start the change by helping elect board members that are committed to reform.

The NRA will never be reformed as long as good, honest men standby and do nothing.

This is MY NRA and I will be damned if I will idly stand by and do nothing to save it!

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you're a voting member, you are part of "they" who can start the change by helping elect board members that are committed to reform.

The NRA will never be reformed as long as good, honest men standby and do nothing.

This is MY NRA and I will be damned if I will idly stand by and do nothing to save it!
The NRA is a joke. The board has been set up (by Wayne himself) to protect him. Well that failed this time. But there are many of those members that are just like him and will take his place. There ain’t enough “reform” candidates to ever restore the NRA. And by the way, if they do restore the NRA to what it was founded to be, they will continue to support anti gun laws. Because that’s why the NRA was actually founded. I wish people actually knew a little bit about this corrupt organization. I became a life member when I didn’t know much about the 2A and everything. But that was many years ago. Now that I understand things, ain’t no way my money will ever go back to them. It goes to the GOA who actually use it to fight to remove ALL gun laws. Because they are ALL UNCONSTITUTIONAL.

Latest posts

Top Bottom