Above the law?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should any gov. officials or employees have immunity from prosecution?

• Yes

Votes: 9 9.0%
  • No

Votes: 91 91.0%

• Total voters

pen25

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
representatives do have the ability to use their credentials to prevent being stopped while doing their job. IE they cannot be stopped and detained if they are traveling to vote on a bill. this is her argument. the problem is she is over reaching.

BrandonMF

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I vote yes. Well that is, if I ever bothered to vote. Politicians and their agents are people, too. Except they're better people. Special people. And being special just comes with some perks, and one of those perks is lack of accountability. It's a right, and in the constitution somewhere, right underneath the one that gives us guns that fill a sporting purpose.We don't know all the facts or everything that goes on, and there are some things we shouldn't know, so we could keep being happy, and so I don't think we should question the government.

-sips at his Kool-Aid-

spamby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I vote yes. Well that is, if I ever bothered to vote. Politicians and their agents are people, too. Except they're better people. Special people. And being special just comes with some perks, and one of those perks is lack of accountability. It's a right, and in the constitution somewhere, right underneath the one that gives us guns that fill a sporting purpose.We don't know all the facts or everything that goes on, and there are some things we shouldn't know, so we could keep being happy, and so I don't think we should question the government.

-sips at his Kool-Aid-

I don't sip the Kool-Aid anymore, I swim in it. Faster to the blood stream.

Latest posts

Top Bottom