Academy is exclusive retailer of Red*Jacket Firearms

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Subsonic

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They're opening up a whole new market.

Also don't forget the desert eagle to beretta camera trick

And did you see the "Red Jacket Answers Your Questions" episode to where they tried to say that they never switched guns? I thought that was pretty funny that people called them on that switch.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Look, you can't judge based on where something is sold. Wal-Mart has Colt LE 6920 M4s for $1,098. The same damn rifle that sold for $1,700+ just last year anywhere else. Why does everyone ***** about an American win? Would a new Browning A-Bolt made in Japan be better? NO SIR! I wish them all the luck in the world.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who cares... any of you guys owned a RJF piece? Piece is the appropriate word to call it... followed by "of Chit". Then when you call them for support... "Oh thats not an RJF, it must be a knock-off." Ok fellas... good to know that in addition to selling your own firearms you sell knock-offs of your firearms. :eyeroll:

xnavychief

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Will is not only one doughnut from a quadruple bypass but also a complete douche. He sold his soul to Stephen Land, the chief executive officer of Jupliter Entertainment who has everything to do with the Discovery & History channels going to crap in the style of Sr vs Jr drama that is so predictable and hardly entertaining. In fact, I can't name many gun shows that aren't molded into scripted "drama" these days. American guns has become the Kardashians of blinged out gun nightmares complete with 500+ lb gunsmith drama. Larry Vickers of Tac-TV may have been a good spec-ops guy(and as a retired navy vet my hats off to him) but as a gun show host he's Guy Fieri minus the grease dripping from his gotee and constantly talking with his mouth full. I think he gets his "hip" lingo straight from one of nuttnfancy's youtube videos which sound like a skater punk got stoned and ended up at a gun show(dude, bro, rock on, slammin, shiznit, hells yeah bro!).

Michael Bane, while a little eccentric, to me does a pretty good job on shooting gallery, even though the questions from the audience are obviously written ahead of time and not practiced. Mark Keefe, on American Rifleman keeps it to the point and makes it informative. My new favorite show is Best Defense and anyone with a CCW should watch it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom