AckleyShooter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Racrboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Very unprofessional, tried to ruin another deal I had going. Calling another member and trying to stop a sale to me and buy out from underneath me isnt cool. Jason, I think your a little immature.

Huckelberry75

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Very unprofessional, tried to ruin another deal I had going. Calling another member and trying to stop a sale to me and buy out from underneath me isnt cool. Jason, I think your a little immature.

I strongly disagree with this slanderous comment. I have seen numerous deals that Ackley Shooter has conducted both here and on another forum. All have been top rate transactions, and several have been high dollar deals such as precision rifles and associacted equipment/optics etc. Personally I have dealt with Ackley on several occasions, and everything has always been as good or better than described, and more than fairly priced. Deals were always extremely smooth and easy for all parties concerned. Every person is entitled to their own opinion, and there are always two sides to every story, but usually there is only one "right side".

Personally, I would deal with Ackley anytime and highly recommend him as a seller to everyone. Deal on confidence, A.shooter is good to go.

AckleyShooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

1. I bent over backwards to help you and wait for a time that was best for you. That evidence is clearly shown in my Private Messages to you and the Text messages I posted.

2. I called the other member because you kept telling me you wanted my pistol and I held it for nearly 2 weeks. Then I see you make a deal with another member and agree to go purchase his pistol while I'm still waiting on you to pick up mine (very patiently I might add.)

3. I have ZERO, ZERO interest in his pistol. I have a FDE Glock 19 Gen 4 on hold with Sooner State Pawn. That is the reason I wanted to sell my pistol. I made no effort to acquire his pistol. I just wanted him to confirm that you were a deadbeat, which he did.

For those that want to know the truth about my dealings with Racrboy, the evidence is posted and you can read it all for yourself. Racrboy doesn't dispute the facts and has proven that he is a deadbeat buyer that doesn't keep his word.

http://www.okshooters.com/showthread.php?49953-Racrboy&p=1763684#post1763684

Preacherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had a great meet up with Jason today. The item was even better than I expected. He also gave me some great information about a rifle that I did not even purchase from him. I would deal with him again without any reservation.

Vamoose

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a flawless transaction with Jason this afternoon. You couldn't ask for a nicer person to do business with. On time and item better than expected. A solid A+!

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds like Jason got a raw deal with another member here, water under the bridge.

This fella calls me up, asks me to ship an LC9 to SSP, I told him I did not need to wait for payment, and we could cross the shipments in the mail....

Welll.... 2 hrs later, I get a pic of the MO going into the envelope... I never had anyone do that, too freaking cool.

Do NOT hesitate to deal with this guy, he does what he says.

If you wanna be all wishy washy, Dont deal with this guy, he don't need the hassle.

Thanks Jason, Pleasure doing business with you,

Thanks for using Broken Arrow National Guns!!

Vamoose

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Nonsense Racrboy. Having met Jason I don't believe your characterization. No offense, but it's way off base with respect to the man I talked to.

POKE1911

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Great transaction today. Held up his end of the bargain and even accommodated a quick sell which was greatly appreciated! Thanks Jason

Latest posts

Top Bottom