Adventures in pork belly... a chronicle. :D

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
At first I thought you invested in pork bellies and you did only not stocks or a money investment. It looks like you've been to culinary school or read a lot. Great appearance of the foods. If a certain food is prepared and presented properly-which you have done, it tastes better.
What time is lunch?

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
At first I thought you invested in pork bellies and you did only not stocks or a money investment. It looks like you've been to culinary school or read a lot. Great appearance of the foods. If a certain food is prepared and presented properly-which you have done, it tastes better.
What time is lunch?

I agree appearance is nice. These came out looking pretty good, but the color of the ingredients ended up a bit monotonous. Could have used some color like a little red onion or even red cabbage, either of which would have gone well with the food. Thanks!

Just got off work and before bed I'm going to make up a curing solution to cure 2/3 of a Prime brisket I picked up at Costco the other day. Going to make half of the flat into corned beef and the point into pastrami on the smoker. The remaining half of the flat will likely get smoked this weekend for simple Texas-style brisket. :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom