Advice needed, please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Drive to chandler and find out why the car wont start, could be battery/alternator issue. Thats a easy fix. If its something serious or costly, you can either reimburse him or keep his money. But for my of sense of honor, id go check it out and go from there.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ya I'm guessing it's something simple and the guy doesn't have a clue on basic car knowledge.

Sounds like you have it in hand.

Smell him good though... you're the only one who can really determine if the guy is trying to run a game. Don't fall for it if he is.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
It sounds like this might be a "High Maintenance" contract.

What if this guy wants you to hold his hand until the car is payed off, or even longer?

You might be better off selling the car outright.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
never do the payments thing,they'll tear up the vehicle and quit paying for it every time. go get your car,give his money back,sell it to some one who can afford it and be done

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I tend to agree with saddlebum. I could be wrong, but I get the feeling this guy is trying to not pay you any more money. He's just trying to get you to make the suggestion so you won't go away mad (and to get out of the contract).

Latest posts

Top Bottom