afraid of the dark?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Still ... that ain't right ... :nolike: :rollingla:

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

I don't know. I think it is pretty funny. I know a couple of guys that this would send over the edge. Even if it was their wife that toothbrush would get burned to the ground.

This is just speculation but I am guessing 348 had overnight "company". He had to leave the work that morning before she did. Him being the nice guy that he is he let her stay until she got ready to leave. He did not do his "job" the night before so she is letting him know about it. Like I said purely speculation. The lady could be his sister and is paying him back for the bugs in her hair.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is just speculation but I am guessing 348 had overnight "company". He had to leave the work that morning before she did. Him being the nice guy that he is he let her stay until she got ready to leave. He did not do his "job" the night before so she is letting him know about it. Like I said purely speculation. The lady could be his sister and is paying him back for the bugs in her hair.

Toothbrush girl is actually the chick and monster from the vid. LOL.

That being said, some ladies do not respect the rules of engagement when it comes to a one night stand. She thinks she's moving in and you know this because you come home and she's doing her laundry at your place. She knew what this was.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Toothbrush girl is actually the chick and monster from the vid. LOL.

That being said, some ladies do not respect the rules of engagement when it comes to a one night stand. She thinks she's moving in and you know this because you come home and she's doing her laundry at your place. She knew what this was.

I've had a guy (or three, maybe :lookaroun) that were guilty of that, too ... my favorite was the cowboy I picked up at the bar, who, the next morning wanted to know what I was gonna make him for breakfast ... :shocked: He was absolutely aghast when I told him McD's was down the street and I liked my coffee large, and with extra cream, no sugar ... lol

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom