afraid of the dark?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Causality

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Creaking floors....<eye roll> try knocking on the walls where it goes from one wall to the other side of the room after the lights are turned out. There was also that delightful thing where the bed would go down like there was a very heavy person sitting there beside you. That's just some of the crap I have had to deal with in early years....70's I think. I could go on to present time. I will say that critter with the hungry look was a nice touch to end the video.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cool video!!! Ya had to know it was coming! !!

Afraid of the dark...nope, never have been. I guess being taken coon hunting at 4 years old and then coon hunting for miles..all by myself...at 7 year old. I got use to the dark..just me, a .22 rifle, a pack of blueticks, and a flashlight. I cut through several graveyards as a short cut home.

I've spent the night in a few abandoned one room school houses because of the bad weather..just me and a pack of blueticks...walking home the next morning.

I have taken care of myself at 10 years old when my folks would visit friends until 1:00 in the morning. The nearest neighbor being 13/4 to 2 miles away.

I love playing tricks!! One time when I was 7 or 8 my family was visiting relatives. Well, these cousins were all girls..3 female cousins, my sister and me.

Well, my cousins and sisiter would play Oujia..or however it's spelled. One time they wanted to play bloody mary.

You know...where you stand in front of the bathroom mirror in the dark, say bloody mary 3 times and she will appear.

They took me to the bathroom...threw me in the room..closed the door..locked it and wouldn't let me out until they heard me say it.

I turned off the lights, hid in the bathtub, closed, the shower curtain, yelled it three times. They heard me, came in and turned on the lights..expecting me to be a crying baby.

When they turned on the lights..I wasn't there (in the bathtub with curtain drawn). They were freaking out so much and screaming..they thought bloody mary got me. They were running around the hose, garage, and barn.

I went in the living room and started watching tv..while my parent were yelling at me..thinking I had put a spider or grasshopper down one of my cousins pants or shirts..because of the way the girls were yelling and screaming.

Later they found me watching tv and they were yelling and throwing things at me for worrying them.

***when or if I started to get scared was in Jr.High School...through college.*** It was just one word...one word..but this one word would shake me, break me, and have me running for the hills......pregnant.

Ghosts and such...I'll quote Harry Houdini..the famous magaician.

"What the eyes see and the ears hear, the mind believes". "I do not believe that ghosts or spirits exist".

Last edited:

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Look blind topless british lady, I know I had a lot to drink but either make me some breakfast or GTFO. And quit playing with my lights.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who was topless in the video...gotta watch it again!!!

Just watched it a second time...348, I think you meant braless...and yes, they were real..not silicon..silicon is made for toys!!

Now to make others watch it a second time; was the shirt plaid or squares...if it was square what was in the squares. Was she wearing socks?

Latest posts

Top Bottom