Africa Day 3.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dieseltech09

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep Just a Dream ill never fulfill! come on Lotto.
You'd be surprised how inexpensive you can come to Africa for depending on the animals you want to hunt.

I talked to a guy here that won his hunt at a Ducks Unlimited auction for $3,000. That included 5 days and an Impala, Blesbuck and Warthog. This outfitter donates alot of hunts to the conservation groups in the states for their auctions.

I bought a rifle from a local OKC area gun dealer that if you buy a rifle from him you get a 5 day, Impala, Blesbuck and Warthog hunt for free. That's how my dad and Brother in law are here. We each bought a rifle. We each added an an animal to the package so that was an additional cost plus taxidermy, airfare and gratuities for the staff.

Depending on the animal your cost can jump up there but there are a lot of choices between $500 - $1500.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You'd be surprised how inexpensive you can come to Africa for depending on the animals you want to hunt.

I talked to a guy here that won his hunt at a Ducks Unlimited auction for $3,000. That included 5 days and an Impala, Blesbuck and Warthog. This outfitter donates alot of hunts to the conservation groups in the states for their auctions.

I bought a rifle from a local OKC area gun dealer that if you buy a rifle from him you get a 5 day, Impala, Blesbuck and Warthog hunt for free. That's how my dad and Brother in law are here. We each bought a rifle. We each added an an animal to the package so that was an additional cost plus taxidermy, airfare and gratuities for the staff.

Depending on the animal your cost can jump up there but there are a lot of choices between $500 - $1500.
Nice Enjoy your trip looks like a blast.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Is there an economical and good way to take the meat home?

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score

Don't you also have to be a member of a hunting group association? Like a Safari Club?

Latest posts

Top Bottom