after gun season???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
A little duck, some pheasant, traps set, and alot of time spent in the stand with the longbow. Bitter cold evenings over cut crop fields are hard to beat.

sesh

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've seen some great deer even after January 1, have yet to get close enough to one of them but they are out there. In my experience, movement really picks up here in a couple weeks, seems like they're trying to fatten back up after burning all those calories chasing each other around during the rut. I haven't had too much of a chance to bowhunt yet this season so I'm pretty amped up for the end of rifle.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hogs need to look out. I don't shoot anything without horns, and since my wife doesn't like deer met and I give it away. My two are already down. Taking one of my sons hog hunting if he can find the time. CB

Jared

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I cant wait for gun season to end. I will be able to hunt more and get more sleep. Late season is an excellant time to pattern a mature buck's stomach. I've taken 3 does and a mature buck so far this season (all bow kills) and hoping for more opportunities in the coming weeks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom