Aggressive panhandling on the rise in NW Oklahoma City neighborhood

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mad Dog Patriot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A word of advice, admitting to crimes (or ignorance of the law) doesn't add to your credibility on here. And trust me brother, your credibility is pretty low.

Is it wrong to defend yourself? Isnt that what we are always talking about on here? Don't we have that right? There have been a few times I have had to lie down a beating on panhandlers that were invading my space. At least I can do things with hands not like you people here. I don't need no gun to be a man.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Is it wrong to defend yourself? Isnt that what we are always talking about on here? Don't we have that right? There have been a few times I have had to lie down a beating on panhandlers that were invading my space. At least I can do things with hands not like you people here. I don't need no gun to be a man.
thing is asps are illegal to carry in Oklahoma
Just trying to help you out Norman Bates, I know you need all the help you can get.
2.bp.blogspot.com__bSk6yN_RU3Q_S2UZ4yJz86I_AAAAAAAAFyc_6n3h6yWMLMg_s400_Psycho_292.jpg

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Wow. Is it okay to beat somebody for "invading your space?"

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's what I am talking about. A real man should not have to pull his hgun

What a great idea! There are few problems that cannot be solved by a well-aimed volley of small arms fire....

Sounds to me like you don't need a gun period, if you're posts are serious.

Latest posts

Top Bottom