Aimpoint / Eotech

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waterfowler

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some foreign countries do not believe its wrong to manufacture a product that they have not earned the rights to make. We have seen many U.S. companies go abroad and have their product ideas duplicated and there is very little they can do about it. China is one of the worlds worst for allowing this practice.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I raised this question because I'm still somewhat mad. It was my fault I admit. 3 - 4 years ago I purchased an Aimpoint over Ebay and paid a good amount of money for it, when the box came I opened it and put it on my AR without knowing between fake and real. Took it to the range and test it out and of course at 25yards it will do the job. One day browsing around on ARF and found an article about fake and real aimpoint, after read all that and found out I've bought myself a fake one.

One of my sons bought me one on ebay for my birthday thinking it was a real one too. I didn't know it was a fake till I read that same article.

Latest posts

Top Bottom