AK accessories where the hell can i find them.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

30BulletHoles

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would try one of the gunshows. I've been looking online and can't find one origional romanian. I did find one for a Bulagaran ak 47 at Apex gun parts but I don't know if they will interchange.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
WILL DO MY BUDDY KYLE HAS A PRIMARY ARMS FIRST GEN AND HAS WELL OVER A COUPLE THOUSAND ROUNDS ON HIS MOUNTED TO AN AK

Primary Arms doesn't make M3 clones with the word "Aimpoint" on the side of them. Primary Arms makes a good optic for the money - the only manufacturers (other than the original manufacturers) that put "Aimpoint" or "EOTech" on the side of their optics are committing copyright infringement (and are usually Airsoft makers - the internals are held together with plastic trim-rings and Electrical Tape, etc...).

Here's a link with some good info:

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=18&t=367860

Jam Master Jay

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In my opinion you'd really be better served by a side-mount for that optic. One mounted on the gas tube won't hold zero very well in my experience.

I have an AK and have a red dot mounted on it with the side rail and it works very well. Extremely sturdy. I got mine through CDNN.

Latest posts

Top Bottom