Alice on SHTF preparations

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Alice's proposed solution might very well work in the short run, at least until all the sheep have been eaten.

But what then?

Like I have said more than once - at that point Darwin takes over and Darwin always WINS!

Robert871

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Alice's proposed solution might very well work in the short run, at least until all the sheep have been eaten.

But what then?

Like I have said more than once - at that point Darwin takes over and Darwin always WINS!

Then the wolves turn into very alert and well guarded farmers and democracy can evolve from there again?

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There was a show on discovery or some channel of the sort called "Doomsday Preppers". Look it up. It was a show about people's survival plans and what they are doing to prepare. Then at the end of each segment experts asses their plans and say whether they are good or where they are strong and where they are weak. I was surprised at how many people would only do stuff at night to prevent their neighbors from knowing they had done all this prep. But then, the experts would typically say to them to include their neighbors.

Latest posts

Top Bottom