All you fans of Black Rifle Coffee may want to read this.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wouldn't trust the New York Slimes to report accurately on anything even remotely conservative. If anyone bases their opinion of BRCC on that article, they're drinking from a poisoned well. And, to answer any questions, I have never bought, or even drank, any BRCC, even unknowingly. My taste in coffee is dictated by my wallet--right now, it leans towards Juan Valdez instant coffee.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I take very little stock in what gets posted on the web as truth. It has gotten a bit too much like "the snowflakes" to keep trying to determine the motives behind marketing moves. I have had a fairly good amount of BR coffee, have met a few friends there from time to time for a little coffee and a lot of conversation. It is a bit more expensive than the good Folgers or even the good 7-11 coffees, but a little change from time to time is good.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score

This gentleman explains why the Proud Boys and other groups like that are actually hurting our country, if you have 15 minutes or so to watch or listen to it.

Boogaloos are not Proud Boys at all. They are anarchists and side/defend antifa and BLM most of the time. That is fact

Whisky45

New to the site!
Reaction score
Just listened, while on the tractor, to the founder of BRCC on the Clay and Buck show, now on radio during Rush Limbaugh's time slot. He explained how he was talking about racist and antisemites and how he has no tolerance for them and does not believe they have a place in conservatism. The New York Times took his quote out of context to make it look like he said all conservatives are bad. So typical of the liberal media. BTW, i have never had their coffee, bit will try it now.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wouldn't trust the New York Slimes to report accurately on anything even remotely conservative. If anyone bases their opinion of BRCC on that article, they're drinking from a poisoned well. And, to answer any questions, I have never bought, or even drank, any BRCC, even unknowingly. My taste in coffee is dictated by my wallet--right now, it leans towards Juan Valdez instant coffee.
1. This is old news. 99% of this stems from the Kyle Rittenhouse saga where sombody posted a meme of Rittenhouse drinking BR coffee giving the impression that BRCC was supporting Rittenhouse. The COE said that It was not and that it was not going to profit off the event, ethically speaking.
2. It was well documented by many other outlets
3. It was totally blown out of proportion IMO
4 He donated to Tulsi Gabbard which is enough to convict him as far as Im concerned

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Those of you who seem to think you understand what the Proud Boys are should take some time to watch this episode of Timcast with Enrique Tarrio. Tarrio was the head of the FL chapter of the Proud Boys but ended up representing the group as a whole. He explains the group's ideology and how they recruit members, and none of it has any ties to racism.

https://www.bit chute.com/video/Pj-WUk0c5wQ/ <there is a space in the URL.. i had to put it in since the swear filter caught it.

You should also know the name of the group started as a joke, based on this Disney song (link).

Latest posts

Top Bottom