All you folks that love your Crocs, well read this.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not sure this forum is their target demographic. Anybody gonna admit to wearing them?
Academy and Bass Pro sell them; even in camo. So they must be selling some to our crowd. I admitedly have some but never wear them anymore (used for boat for a time), but I do have a pair of their "slippers" I've used for 10+yrs as house slippers. In general though I agree they are questionable as a fashion item.

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You guys that wear Crocs or Stocks…2005 called and wants its shoes back.

You need to update and move into HeyDudes.

THE…MOST…COMFORTABLE…SHOE…YOU…WILL…EVER…WEAR!
ZomboMeme 02012023223943.jpg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a buddy wear those abominations on a 30 mile canoe trip once. I ragged on him all the way down the river.
Asked him if he wanted to paddle up a feeder creek to get a couple beers at a bar on that creek.
Hell Ya! Was his response.
We got to the bar and he couldn’t get up the bank to save his soul. That junk shoe kept slipping off his feet while he slid down the bank time after time while I stood on the top with some simple water shoes.
I’ve never seen the attraction to crocs.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a buddy wear those abominations on a 30 mile canoe trip once. I ragged on him all the way down the river.
Asked him if he wanted to paddle up a feeder creek to get a couple beers at a bar on that creek.
Hell Ya! Was his response.
We got to the bar and he couldn’t get up the bank to save his soul. That junk shoe kept slipping off his feet while he slid down the bank time after time while I stood on the top with some simple water shoes.
I’ve never seen the attraction to crocs.
they have their place that wouldnt be one!

Latest posts

Top Bottom