All you folks that love your Crocs, well read this.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Garrett

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The little holes in crocs is where your dignity leaks out....

smilin croc.jpg

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The only pair of Crocs that I ever owned were like these in the pic below. I only had those so that I could wear them when hiking if we knew we would be walking in streams. In reality, the only time I wore them was when we hiked the Willis Creek slot canyons in Utah. Now, it appears that the wife has donated them to Goodwill or some such organization.

As for sandals, I only own one pair and they are Keen's and are worn only in the Summer. Oh, and I wear them with socks.

1672753799438.png

feral

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The only pair of Crocs that I ever owned were like these in the pic below. I only had those so that I could wear them when hiking if we knew we would be walking in streams. In reality, the only time I wore them was when we hiked the Willis Creek slot canyons in Utah. Now, it appears that the wife has donated them to Goodwill or some such organization.

As for sandals, I only own one pair and they are Keen's and are worn only in the Summer. Oh, and I wear them with socks.

View attachment 335236
... This is them. 😂

AER244

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Crocs- now y’all are speaking my language. You fellas that are bashing them are missing out. I wear classic crocs with socks daily (classic crocs ONLY, cuz all the other models are ugly, duh)- for everything but church and fishing (because they’re truly abysmal water shoes). Even hunt in them sometimes, I’ve shot deer, turkeys and antelope in them- the holes do let a few goat heads in though. A pair of crocs that has been worn enough to be formed to your feet is a thing of beauty. They don’t stink, impervious to chemicals and are easily cleaned. And They’re sturdy for what they are, I’ll get 2.5-3 years out of a pair before I wear a hole through the sole under by big toe. Not many shoes for less than $50 that’ll stand up to 8-10 hours of wearing a day, 6 days week for 3 years. They will melt by a campfire though, haha.

My wife bought me my first pair right after we got married. She Thought I’d use them as fishing shoes. To this day, she’d tell you it was one of the biggest mistakes she ever made.

Crocs for everyday. Red Wing/danner/lacrosse for everything else.

While I do not support the child’s drag show, or the ideology behind it at all, I ain’t giving up my crocs.
Screenshot (1).pdf.jpg

Last edited:

feral

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Crocs- now y’all are speaking my language. You fellas that are bashing them are missing out. I wear classic crocs with socks daily (classic crocs ONLY, cuz all the other models are ugly, duh)- for everything but church and fishing (because they’re truly abysmal water shoes). Even hunt in them sometimes, I’ve shot deer, turkeys and antelope in them- the holes do let a few goat heads in though. A pair of crocs that has been worn enough to be formed to your feet is a thing of beauty. They don’t stink, impervious to chemicals and are easily cleaned. And They’re sturdy for what they are, I’ll get 2.5-3 years out of a pair before I wear a hole through the sole under by big toe. Not many shoes for less than $50 that’ll stand up to 8-10 hours of wearing a day, 6 days week for 3 years. They will melt by a campfire though, haha.

My wife bought me my first pair right after we got married. She Thought I’d use them as fishing shoes. To this day, she’d tell you it was one of the biggest mistakes she ever made.

Crocs for everyday. Red Wing/danner/lacrosse for everything else.

While I do not support the child’s drag show, or the ideology behind it at all, I ain’t giving up my crocs.View attachment 335284
The revolution will be ventilated!

Latest posts

Top Bottom