Am I Allowed To Comment On For Sale Listings With Only "LOL"?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zghorner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sometimes I wonder if the vendor rule is being distorted here. I see the same people with multiple posts on a fairly regular basis. I've seen one flipping so many guns I've considered dropping a line to BATF and let them decide if he's a dealer or not.
no...hell no.

To quote an off-used statement on here, "what part of shall not infringe do you not understand" We all carry a common interest, but we sure find a ton of reasons to criticize each other.
you can criticize without infringing. I just wish to shame people into oblivion so they infringe themselves.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sometimes I wonder if the vendor rule is being distorted here. I see the same people with multiple posts on a fairly regular basis. I've seen one flipping so many guns I've considered dropping a line to BATF and let them decide if he's a dealer or not.

Don’t mention someone Jeff’s name here. I don’t want him to get in trouble.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
To quote an off-used statement on here, "what part of shall not infringe do you not understand" We all carry a common interest, but we sure find a ton of reasons to criticize each other.

Thank you.

WTF is wrong with some of you? Calling the ATF? Y'all have too much spare time and you're just as bad as gun-grabbers if you do.

Last edited:

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Part of the enjoyment of any hobby is the "horse trading" that goes on within the ranks. We laugh at the snowflakes because they get so easily offended, and then we do the same. It is so easy to pass right on by something that you don't particularly have interest in reading.

Latest posts

Top Bottom