Amazon Prime

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's too easy. I've had one package of underwear delivered on a Sunday. Kinda felt bad that some schmuck had to go out on Sunday to bring me undies that could have waited.

It's also great for items that are difficult to find locally or to find very specific products. Guess that's Amazon and not the prime specifically but the prime makes small orders a non issue. Amazon is going to give Wal-mart a kick in the gut if they can get more people on prime pantry for groceries.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Which is one reason I rented a box at a UPS Store many years ago. I got the smallest (read: cheapest) box they offer; they accept all packages delivered to me at that physical location that won't fit in my mailbox (which is pretty much all of them). UPS; FedEx; USPS all deliver packages to me there because it's a business with a street address. Plus they gave me a key to the front door so I can check my box for mail even when they're closed (can't pick up packages after hours, 'cause those are behind the roll-down gate that separates the mail boxes from the rest of the business).
You can now have the physical address of your post office set up as your mailing address if you have a P O box.

Foghorn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When you shop at AmazonSmile, Amazon donates 0.5% of the purchase price to Oklahoma Youth Hunting and Shooting Program Inc. Bookmark the link http://smile.amazon.com/ch/26-2814587 and support us every time you shop.
Why am I just now hearing about this?? Jeez, you guys have lost a fortune not having me in there... sorry if i missed this earlier. Its bookmarked now!

Fog

Nothing screams poor craftsmanship like wrinkles in your duct tape

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I order from Amazon now and then, and get that prompt to join the Prime program. For the reasons I've stated, I've just clicked on "No thanks" and placed my order. I just wondered if there might be something I missed that would make it worthwhile for me.

Same here I order from Amazon a few times a year. I don't feel its worth it for me either.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hell yes! Free shipping, discount price, quick delivery, plus Amazon Prime Instant Video, which has great stuff, like every season of "Justified". What's not to love?

Eric_Williams

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We have prime and use it a lot. We started using the pantry about 2 months ago and so far it has been great and we don't have to stand in line at Walmart. I even order dog food from Amazon and that way i dont have to lug it around the store and then in/out of the truck. We use the streaming service in our sons room and out bed room because i dont want to pay cox for those mini boxes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom