Amazon Prime

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SingleStack45

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have had Prime for 3-4 years. I love it. I've been a broke college student for the past 2 years and even with that, I've almost bought enough just to justify Prime just for the shipping (bearing in mind that I pay $49 for Prime as a college student)...but the video streaming is almost as good as Netflix as far as content goes...and then there is music, free Kindle rentals etc...

I pay more annually for Netflix streaming then I would for full price Prime and Netflix doesn't include all of the other benefits of Prime...

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Amazon’s customer service is beyond great.

We were having issues with a temporary USPS delivery person who was not making deliveries. Because of this, Amazon was showing a package was delivered, but I did not receive it. I messaged Amazon and told them I did not receive the package and explained the USPS situation. Amazon refunded my money and asked if the original package arrived, that I return it on their dime. I ordered a replacement and it happened to be delivered the same day as the original ordered item. I used the provided Amazon label and sent it back via UPS on Amazon’s dime.

When I purchase from Amazon, I mostly use Prime because Amazon is the shipper and the item is shipped from their warehouse, not a different seller. It is nice to know with much certainty the item will be delivered in 2 days and not messing with the unknown of other sellers or websites.

I have been in Walmart shopping and wanted to buy some wiper blades but they seemed expensive. I checked Amazon while standing in Walmart and found the same blades for about 25% less with free prime shipping. I placed the order with Amazon while standing there.

I now check Amazon whenever I need anything. They are not always the cheapest, but they are the most dependable and consistent with deliveries and customer service. And as you know, Walmart could care less about customer service.

You can literally find almost anything you can think of on Amazon.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have had prime for a while but have never used the music service until a couple of days ago. It is amazing. It lets me skip as many songs as I want on the radio stations. Pandora or serious won't let you do it. Even though I had a paid subscription. Plus if I am listening to a song from someone I can click on the album cover and then it lets you either listen to the whole cd or you can browse the artists music collection. Only some don't have all their stuff. Which sucks.

Jestik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I use it all the time. I love watching movies on Amazon Prime Video, I order a ton of stuff using the Prime Two-Day Free Shipping, and I listen to the Amazon Prime Music.

I cannot endorse getting any stronger.

Do it.

Nilbog

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
We just subscribed a couple of months ago, I have really enjoyed it. I have several shows that I like better than anything I see on the major networks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom