American Idol SUCKS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The only current TV show we watch in our house is Duck Dynasty. My daughter can't get enough of it. I need to take that girl hunting. It would be good if I were to go hunting myself first.

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
who is abey?

farm3.static.flickr.com_2251_2093298807_f7938dd7f5_o.gif

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
thats why duck dynasty has higher ratings

Yeppers......

From Hollywood magazine:

"'Duck Dynasty' Officially Beats 'American Idol' and Everything Else in the Ratings

By: Brian Moylan
April 25, 2013

Last night on the Duck Dynasty Season 3 finale, A&E's first family of rednecks went to Hawaii. They did not find a cursed idol like Greg Brady. No, they actually beat an idol; they beat it right into the ground. In the ratings that is!

The show clocked 9.6 million viewers, which is not only a giant audience for cable, but a giant audience anywhere. 5.5 million of those viewers were in the prized 18-to-49 year-old demographic that advertisers crave like a man with a giant beard eating an ice cream cone craves a napkin. In the demographic, which is really all that matters, Duck Dynasty not only defeated every show on cable, but also every show on the major networks, including former ratings juggernaut American Idol.

Yes, but who the heck are these nearly 10 million people? The same ones watching The Bible, NCIS, Two and a Half Men, and every other show out there media elites find ridiculous that the public just loves. 632,000 people watched the second season finale of Girls. Just sayin'."

Duck Dynasty Ratings Beat American Idol

Latest posts

Top Bottom