Americas top 10 steakhouses

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I dunno about the steaks at Saltgrass as I always get the salmon. GC's never complained ... but then he thinks a "good" steak is burnt to a crisp and dry as a bone, slathered with a nasty viscous mixture of A-1 and ketchup ... Bleech ... That man is a waste of good meat! :D

Glad you put that LOL smiley at the end of your comment with the unintended potential double meaning there...:igetit:

Cynthia_J

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For cheap steak, I go to golden Corral and eat just steak and dinner rolls. But full on flavor fest, Mohagany on memorial is where I've had great quality and service. Pricey, but on par with high end Vegas restaraunts I've been to

Jack T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know I probably stand alone on this, but I find Cattlemans on my list of will never eat at again. Their steaks taste as if they were from a frozen TV dinner. I would be embarrassed if they came of my grill anywhere close to what theirs are. I know this is just my opinion, but I like to enjoy a nice steak when I am out for dinner and theirs is just not enjoyable for me.

Agreed. Click's in Pawnee is good...but if I want a really good one I'll let my lovely wife grill it.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know I probably stand alone on this, but I find Cattlemans on my list of will never eat at again. Their steaks taste as if they were from a frozen TV dinner. I would be embarrassed if they came of my grill anywhere close to what theirs are. I know this is just my opinion, but I like to enjoy a nice steak when I am out for dinner and theirs is just not enjoyable for me.
I have to agree. All I have ever heard was how good this place was and I hated it. My steak wasn't good at all. And I have eaten steaks from many different places. I would have to say that my favorite steak was from Uncle Bucks in Grapevine. It is great. But I am sure some of these places on this list are only on there because of a name or because they are some fancy place. That don't mean squat to me. I also really enjoy Salt Grass steaks. Those are the 2 best I have ever eaten. And like I said, I have eaten at many different steakhouses.

Mitch Rapp

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Runt's BBQ in Muskogee is probably the best restaurant steak I have ever had. I stopped ordering steaks at most restaurants except Runt's, cause I usually felt like I could out do it at home. Same with Ribs. Never been disappointed at Runt's though, and don't compare the one in Wagoner, or the one that was in B.A. to the one in Muskogee, the original one in Muskogee is far better.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
#4 Ate at Cattleman's ................. nothing special
#6 Lived just outside Pearland, it pretty good.
#8 Don't really go to Nawlins to get steak. It is good, pricey, rather have alligator tail bisque and blackened redfish.

Latest posts

Top Bottom