Ammo needs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
MODS.... we really are in desperate need of a face palm emoji!!! Please, please,pleeeeaaassse!! I said please !:cool:

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Y'all do that wrong. Move into an RV and everyone has to cut down on clothes and shoes.

And give up my gun cave!! Not a chance Mr. I waited for years for the rugrats to start jumping ship so I could have a room for my gun cave!! Bought a camper and spent weeks trying to talk the better half into moving into it so I could get more gun stuff but the old ball and chain resorted to finger gestures and 4 letter words to communicate so I left off!! Mean ass old woman!!:grumble::scratch::cool:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And give up my gun cave!! Not a chance Mr. I waited for years for the rugrats to start jumping ship so I could have a room for my gun cave!! Bought a camper and spent weeks trying to talk the better half into moving into it so I could get more gun stuff but the old ball and chain resorted to finger gestures and 4 letter words to communicate so I left off!! Mean ass old woman!!:grumble::scratch::cool:
Trust me....there are areas that suffice for a gun cave in an RV. You may be surprised at how much firepower is in the RV parks. :hey3:

Latest posts

Top Bottom