Ammo run question.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerShooter08

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think a lot of people are worried that not only will guns be restricted, but that sales of ammunition and components will be restricted as well. There's been negative comments previously about how easily people can buy "thousands of rounds" of ammunition so easily. The first suggestion was restricting online sales of ammunition and/or increased purchase taxes etc. While there hasn't been new legislation around ammunition proposed, I wouldn't be surprised to see it at some point.

Regardless, ammunition is definitely something that never seems to decrease in value due to the raw materials involved. Unlike guns, parts, and accessories which fluctuate with supply and demand it seems that ammo prices only go up over time. I still have .40S&W boxes from when it was $7.54 per box and just a few years later we're at $13 or so per box if not more.

I'm not gonna lie, I'm filling up my ammo cans where practical and possible. Unlike those who are buying AR's etc. for twice or more what they were worth (pending any kind of legislation), you should always be able to offload ammo for the same of not more than what you paid if needed.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1 million new gun owners each want a case of ammo to go with their new gun.
1,000,000 x 1000 rds = 1 billion rounds. No wonder the shelves are empty.
Obamie wants a big tax on ammo and componets. It drives the fear.

Latest posts

Top Bottom