And people wonder why I carry at the houses of my friends and family.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's hard to know what people are working through.
Rev. John Watson once said "Be [kind], for every man is fighting a hard battle."

Carry everywhere.

Thank you for treating the topic sincerely.

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
This was a tragic aberration.Something must have been going on in the head of one of the apartments occupents long before this incident.We'll probably never know what.I carry all the time because of the possibility of a car jacking or home invasion ANYWHERE.If you're discreet,no one will ever know.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wonder what makes them think the shooter is among the dead. They didnt mention if the gifts that were apparently opened were missing or what.

I am curious what the details of this end up being.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got the "hug & pat" from my stepsister yesterday and she (jokingly) said "You're as bad as Mike, did you think you'd need your gun at the family Christmas gathering?" I replied that you never know what might happen on the trip there & back!

This is a sad incident. Unfortunately, the holiday season is well known for pushing some people over the edge. I never really understood why an occasion that's supposed to be a happy one brings on so much pressure. :(

Latest posts

Top Bottom