Animal rights spy drone shot down

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
(GunAuction.com) — Police are investigating an incident at a Pennsylvania shooting club in which someone apparently shot and grounded an animal-rights-group spy drone.

SHowing Animals Respect and Kindness (SHARK) is an anti-hunting group attempting to harass the Wing Pointe commercial hunting grounds in Hamburg, Berks County, into shutting down its live pigeon shoots, reports NBC10-TV in Philadelphia.

Wonder how many of those maroons have eaten squab in a restaurant? Do they realize that's pigeon. At least the pigeons at the pigeon shoot have a decent chance of getting the hell out of dodge. Wonder how much of a chance the squab those spoiled libtards eat had to fly away to freedom. Freaking hypocrites!

SHARK began to use an “Octocopter,” a remote-controlled flying machine with a high tech video camera, to secretly record the pigeon shoots as they happen.

Sounds a lot like trespassing to me. Invasion of privacy. Spying on private citizens. One would opine that there would have to be a law agin' at least one of those three things in PA.

The drone, nicknamed “Angel,”

Only a libtard would think to name a spy drone "Angel".

...was recording a live pigeon shoot on Sunday around 3 p.m. when investigators say it was struck by gunfire. The group says the camera’s video feed was terminated and the drone went out of control before it was manually brought down. The gunshot caused around $4,000 in damage to the camera, according to SHARK.

What did you expect to happen when you invade a private citizen's space? For them to roll out the red carpet? Dummies!

...State Police are investigating the incident. SHARK claims this is the fourth time the drone has been shot at while trying to spy on the club’s pigeon shoots.

The Berks County's district attorney told NBC10-TV that the pigeon shoots are legal and that he also wants to find a way to put a stop to what he considers a "potentially deadly cat and mouse game" between SHARK and Wing Pointe.

Why in the world are the police investigating this? What's to investigate?

Oh wait...

PA is blue state.

Nevermind.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been harassed about hunting by people. What's funny is they'll eat a steak. I guess it's okay if someone else kills their food for them.

Those people crack me up. They refuse to listen to the conservation facts about hunting and all the good sportsmen do for the environment and the the multiple benefits provided by hunting sports.

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is this the beginning of a new Civil War?

I think that's one phrase that should be banished. No wars are civil. If everything was civil we wouldn't have wars. (or course I'm kidding you been)

And yes I'm bored. No Rush Limbaugh today.

I've heard of this before with the same result (the drone biting the dust). It's my understanding they do it to intentionally interfere with legal hunts & legal hunters.

Latest posts

Top Bottom