Another new cartridge.......400 Legend.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is supposedly another cartridge designed for states that only allow straight wall cartridges. I didn’t know how many states that is, so in my limited research, it appears to be only four…Iowa, Illinois, Michigan, and Ohio.
These ammo companies seem to be going to a lot of “trouble“ to satisfy the requirements of these four states, but I guess when all you’re doing is reinventing the wheel and remarketing it, it’s not that much trouble. :rolleyes2

MR.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So they have a 350 Legend, that isn't really all that great, but will get the job done, that is hard to find re-loading bullets for
& now they come up with 400 Legend.
Will it be hard to find bullets for this one too?
Will there even be a market for this, other than in those states that only will let you hunt with a straight wall cartridge?

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So they have a 350 Legend, that isn't really all that great, but will get the job done, that is hard to find re-loading bullets for
& now they come up with 400 Legend.
Will it be hard to find bullets for this one too?
Will there even be a market for this, other than in those states that only will let you hunt with a straight wall cartridge?
Oh yeah! There’s tons of suckers in the hunting/shooting community that can’t pass up an opportunity to try out the last and greatest. :rolleyes2

Latest posts

Top Bottom