Another New Ruger 22 Pistolero!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No threaded barrel? Huge failure.

No kidding. I have read on several forums that Ruger is being swamped with calls wondering when the threaded barrel version will be available. The owners manual that come with the SR22 pistol mentions a replacement threaded barrel being available from Ruger, but calls to them say it is not yet avaialble.

K

Kings & Ar-15's

I've got the W P22, you guys hit it on the head. They look very similar. We might have another lawsuit on our hands before its all said and done!

A

AlexTheMediocre

indeed, my p22 cracked throught the sn plate!!! i need to get it back to em. but the guy on the phone at sw last time said he would only give me credit towards a new gun. so they take my gun and then sell me another??? i dont think so, fool me once, shame on me, fool me twice??? well ya aint gona fool me twice

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guy over at RimfireCentral.com sent his barrel to Tornado Technologies for the thread job. He just got it back and posted pics. Here is one of them.

i1155.photobucket.com_albums_p541_ChrisRimfire_SR22PSD03.jpg

ByrdC130

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Alex, I had a P22 that was over 6yrs old with more than 60K rounds thru it that cracked the slide. Sent it back to S&W and waited for 3 months for another back ordered P22. Finally was offered another gun and chose a M&P 15/22 that was listed at $80 higher price than a new P22 for no charge. Looking for another P22 and see if it'll turn into another 15/22!!!

F

firearmsforlife

The sr22 is amazing i have had one since they were released, and it has never had an issue. I have 5,000 us rounds through it and i have only used cci blazer so i don't know how anything else feeds through it. But a buddy of mine told me that cci velocitors don't feed well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom