Another shooting - Louisville, KY Bank

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What Democrats / liberals don’t seem to understand is that gun control / ammo control is not a solution. It’s a mental health / morality problem. If guns / ammo are banned, the mentally ill will simply toss pipe bombs into classrooms and banks.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually here's a solution for school shootings. Executive order can cancel 1/2 trillion in student loan debt. Proof that the president doesn't give a FFAARD (Vonnegut fans will know what this means) about citizens, he wont spend 200 billion in an executive order to harden schools. This goes both ways, the dems won't do it because it would immediately have an impact and bam! No school shootings, no everytown for gun safety, soros and giffords contributions. The repubs won't do it either, lest they give up support from Pro 2A groups and want to have a political win. If they can do an executive order for dreamers, this is doable as well.
Riiiiiiight. Back in my day, the school wasn't hardened and we didn't get shot either, so if we're not saying it's the gun as an object doing the violence, I don't think we should be saying that the building should be doing prevention.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Riiiiiiight. Back in my day, the school wasn't hardened and we didn't get shot either, so if we're not saying it's the gun as an object doing the violence, I don't think we should be saying that the building should be doing prevention.
Some truth there, but hardening schools has the best chance of mitigating the damage while we solve the root issues - parental involvement, mental health etc.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Guy went "Postal"...
Is it too early for that jest?
I know it's just a joke but if you had walked thru the Edmond Post office in 1986 you wouldn't take it so lightly. Actually, he appears to be another gay guy too cowardly to blow his own worthless head off but instead chose to shoot innocent people. These people hate themselves so much it's just going to get worse. I'm sure brain dead Biden will read the teleprompter his liberal minions have written for him to do something about the evil guns that caused this.

Latest posts

Top Bottom