Another shooting - Louisville, KY Bank

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know it's just a joke but if you had walked thru the Edmond Post office in 1986 you wouldn't take it so lightly. Actually, he appears to be another gay guy too cowardly to blow his own worthless head off but instead chose to shoot innocent people. These people hate themselves so much it's just going to get worse. I'm sure brain dead Biden will read the teleprompter his liberal minions have written for him to do something about the evil guns that caused this.
One of my IT help desk guys worked with Patrick Sherrill several years before the shooting. Said he was an odd person.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
One of my IT help desk guys worked with Patrick Sherrill several years before the shooting. Said he was an odd person.
He had a discussion about poor performance and his cat got ran over the night before the shooting. The few people I’ve talked to said he was a pretty strange character but aren’t they all. Seems like well adjusted people who take responsibility for themselves don’t decide to kill others before taking their own life.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So everyone looks at the graph and says mass shootings definitely went up. Just asking, what if they changed what qualifies as a mass shooting and how shootings are recorded? That would also explain the uptick. Yep, people seem more tense, but we are also told we are racist, bigoted and lynchings are occurring daily. No proof is presented. However numbers do count, depending on how they are counted.

Latest posts

Top Bottom