Another shooting - Louisville, KY Bank

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
NY Post reports a former school classmate of the shooter said the suspect suffered multiple concussions playing football and missed most of 8th grade because of it.
Shooter allegedly played HS basketball wearing a padded helmet because of all the concussions.
"'We played football together in eighth grade. He was out most of the year because he had multiple concussions,' he [the former classmate] said. 'Then he had a couple more in high school.'”

Paper also said that according to CNN, the suspect had been told he was going to be fired from the bank and allegedly left a note for his parents and a friend saying he was going to shoot up the place.

https://nypost.com/2023/04/10/everything-we-know-about-the-louisville-bank-shooter/

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It started to ramp-up during Obama.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/811487/number-of-mass-shootings-in-the-us/
1681176043442.png

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can't speak to the reasons with regards to this shooter, but I am left wondering what are the statistics as to mass shooting events happening during "presidential administrations?" Maybe it is just me, but it seems like there has been a MAJOR uptick on shootings during Biden's term.
I think the obama's reign of terror showed the same uptick.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some truth there, but hardening schools has the best chance of mitigating the damage while we solve the root issues - parental involvement, mental health etc.
That's a more reasonable way of looking at it... Most of the time it seems like it's framed as the only step though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom