Anti-Barking "Birdhouse" ... 🤔

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm gonna try out the one with the 50% coupon!
😳Where is this coupon?!?!? Because I do need one more. Just because of the way the sideyards/backyard is situated on MissYappy's territory.

Guys, I am finding, at least for now, that while the barking has not stopped completely on either side of the yard, it is CONSIDERABLY diminished. 90% would be a conservative estimate. My guess is the dogs are learning, and what little barking I am having to deal with now is them testing the water. Remember, they have both been barking unchecked for a couple of years now. MissYappy for MUCH longer than that. So it will take some time for them to come to the conclusion that it is just not worth the effort. But they will figure it out. And if they don't?? Well a couple of 9-volt batteries every other month is a small price to pay for a lot of peace and quiet.

Panayoti2

Marksman
Reaction score
My crack head neighbor in Sand springs thought it was a video camera. He hung up card and old ****** tarps to try to block the line of sight. Of course the first wind blew them down. They laid in the yard for for a year or so when they moved

JMD

I came, I saw, I made it awkward
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got 2 different ones. One of them looks kinda like an Addams family house of you paint it all black. 😇 But they both work equally well. All you need is one 9-volt battery for each, and a sturdy place to sit it and aim it where you want to get the best results. It will work through a wood plank fence. Both of mine are on my side of the fence, a little lower than the fenceline but not down on the ground, though I'm pretty sure that would be fine.

Anti Bark Device for Dogs... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0D1FTKLP4?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

Anti Barking Device, Upgraded 4... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0D2VXCWKV?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share
Oh hell yeah! Theres a 50% coupon you can apply to this on the amazorn page. I just got one for 19 dollars.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
😳Where is this coupon?!?!? Because I do need one more. Just because of the way the sideyards/backyard is situated on MissYappy's territory.

Guys, I am finding, at least for now, that while the barking has not stopped completely on either side of the yard, it is CONSIDERABLY diminished. 90% would be a conservative estimate. My guess is the dogs are learning, and what little barking I am having to deal with now is them testing the water. Remember, they have both been barking unchecked for a couple of years now. MissYappy for MUCH longer than that. So it will take some time for them to come to the conclusion that it is just not worth the effort. But they will figure it out. And if they don't?? Well a couple of 9-volt batteries every other month is a small price to pay for a lot of peace and quiet.
It only could be used for only 1. It was on the second link you posted. The first link offered a 20% off coupon.

Coupon:
1715455305397.gif

Apply 50% coupon Shop items | Terms

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok guys ... Last night about midnight the GSD started barking and did not stop. I went outside, held the little birdhouse up over the top of the fence, towards the dog and he shut up INSTANTLY. Has not barked again. He is off leash running the fence right now (his "dad" is playing with him) and he is having a blast (I'm happy for the dog. He needs more of this.) but he is not barking!

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok guys ... Last night about midnight the GSD started barking and did not stop. I went outside, held the little birdhouse up over the top of the fence, towards the dog and he shut up INSTANTLY. Has not barked again. He is off leash running the fence right now (his "dad" is playing with him) and he is having a blast (I'm happy for the dog. He needs more of this.) but he is not barking!

I can just picture being the neighbor, and watching as a pair of hands appear over the top of the fence, holding up what looks like a birdhouse…

Latest posts

Top Bottom