Antifa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
so you'd propose 'taking a dump' on their rights is fair play? Seems like all we end up with is shitting on each other's rights rather than working towards respecting them, but i guess it is just the way we are headed

There's too many examples of successful leftism policy in the world for me to want to see the same come to fruition here. Again I don't need to live the nightmare to know it is one.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's too many examples of successful leftism policy in the world for me to want to see the same come to fruition here. Again I don't need to live the nightmare to know it is one.
That is good to hear. But that means we should disregard their rights as citizens to hold a different political ideology just because it *may* lead to that outcome?

For the sake of things, can you provide a clear and easily enforceable definition of what you think communism is so that we that we know which views should be deemed illegal in our judicial system?

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Fascism is not "imposing control on others."
Antifa are Marxists. The opposite of Fascists. (InB4 the horseshoe theory guys show up to be like "BUT THEY BOTH HAVE POWERFUL GOV'TS!")

It always makes me sad to see our guys trade in such simplistic comparisons. They are clearly beneath people of our intellect.

Was Washington a fascist when he imposed his control over redcoats?
What about Lincoln? Fascist Yankee?
Washington was a strict nationalist when it came to America. :)

The reason for the confusion is because our domestic enemies have weaponized the very language we speak and write. They've turned up into down, left into right and right into wrong. "Antifa" are absolutely not antifascist. We should all be able to agree on that.

The globalists aren't so much anti-American as they are qualified pro-equity. They want every human being to exist in a state of perpetual equity*, even if they have to make everyone miserable to achieve it. The asterisk is because they're going to exempt themselves and anyone else they anoint to be in control, or superior to the hoi polloi. In that way they are similar to communists, but their ideology is not purely communistic in the traditional sense.

Either way it's bad for us as Americans. We'll have to give up some basic liberties such as free speech and the right to arms, in order for them to achieve their little utopian fantasies.

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is good to hear. But that means we should disregard their rights as citizens to hold a different political ideology just because it *may* lead to that outcome?

For the sake of things, can you provide a clear and easily enforceable definition of what you think communism is so that we that we know which views should be deemed illegal in our judicial system?

I don't need to Marx , Engles and Lenin did a fine job speaking for themselves and its well documented. We already have laws concerning communism they need to be enforced.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't need to Marx , Engles and Lenin did a fine job speaking for themselves and its well documented. We already have laws concerning communism they need to be enforced.

So that is a no?

If we are going to take away the rights of others, you'd think the least we could do is create a clear definition of what is illegal. What about the views of Stalin or Mao? Those are different forms of communism than what ol' Karl put forward. Do we need to include them?

We can't even settle on what a Republican is all the time (we do cry RINO a lot here). How are we going to criminalize communist ideology if we cannot clearly define it.

Are farm subsidies communist? what about social security? I don't necessarily think they are, but there are those who do.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Yes, we do. And it's rarely, if ever, been enforced...because most everyone knows it would be found unconstitutional. That's why most of it has been repealed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom