Any Bigfoot Believers out there?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RWS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do not believe they will trade. FTF cash only, Cepe-Mato.

this can not be true. on one of the episodes last night an eye-witness reported having seen a bigfoot beside the road picking up a grocery sack with a cereal box in it.

obviously bigfoot has worked out some sort of barter system with their personal shopper. no report on what kind of cereal bigfeet prefer.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
this can not be true. on one of the episodes last night an eye-witness reported having seen a bigfoot beside the road picking up a grocery sack with a cereal box in it.

obviously bigfoot has worked out some sort of barter system with their personal shopper. no report on what kind of cereal bigfeet prefer.
I wouls guess Cap'n Crunch. I heard that 1% of the Bigfeet occupy 99% of the deep woods.

PUMPKIN

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
do they hide all their #2's?? i know there have been times in the woods when i couldnt make it back to my stronghold and leaned up against a tree somewhere...... wonder how they do it? do they lean up against a tree? do they have a 5 gal buckett?? has anyone ever found any bigfoot road apples??

Latest posts

Top Bottom