Any Experience with WalkerHunts.com?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cscokd

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just stumbled across this site today while Googling for dove hunts. If this guy is straight-up I'd be glad to pay for a first time dove hunt. I just want to hear from someone who knows or has done business with this guy. I am impressed that he is doing a hunt for Wounded Warriors and may sign up with him just based on that character trait.
http://www.walkerhunts.com/Walkers_.../Entries/2009/8/15_Wounded_Warriors_Hunt.html

KD7SXA

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No experience with WalkerHunts.com, but last year I hunted with Curt Wilkerson of Curt's Guide Service in Lawton. I had an outstanding time, shot my limit in about an hour. Very professional, I was impressed with his service and will be hunting with him again this year. He's running a special for two weeks in Sept, weekday hunts are $40.

whiskeysnoot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, he is straight up. I will preempt this post by telling you that Kelly has been a good friend of mine for 20 years. He and I have hunted and fished together for years. Now, with that said I can still tell you that busts his hump and is very conscientious about providing an enjoyable and successful hunt for clients. His claim of "Satisfaction Guaranteed" is not BS. He will do everything he can to make a client happy. I've helped him out the last two seasons on opening day and have only seen a couple out of several hundred people have any problem. See a lot of repeat customers throughout the year. Give him a call. You can PM me if you would like to know any more.

SoonerShots

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t have any hunting experience with Kelly, however I can tell you Kelly Walker has a very strong work ethic and Kelly’s satisfaction guarantee is sincere. Book with Kelly and I’m sure you won’t be disappointed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom