Any functionality issues with new site?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Hard to find replies to posts. Used to be able to search on username and find all posts by a user. Unread threads highlighted. Type in your own name to find your posts. Now when you use the search function you only find threads started by the username and not all threads in which the user has posted.

The functionality is still there. If you go to the top of the advanced search entry form, there are two 'tabs,' default is "multiple types;" select "single type" and then to the right of the usename box there is a drop down list that allows you to select "find posts by user" or "find threads started by user."

Does that solve your issue? Hope it helps!

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Hmm... I'll play with that one too, see if I can figure that out.

Hmm... neither Chrome nor FireFox seem to exhibit that behavior for me.

Yup.... IE requires the "remember me" box to be checked. Thanks for bringing that up guys!

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The functionality is still there. If you go to the top of the advanced search entry form, there are two 'tabs,' default is "multiple types;" select "single type" and then to the right of the usename box there is a drop down list that allows you to select "find posts by user" or "find threads started by user."

Does that solve your issue? Hope it helps!

Thanks...

I'll give that a shot.

Latest posts

Top Bottom