any good personal injury attorneys in tulsa?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheese79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well i had an auto accident back in August. 100% fault of the other driver. and now i am having headaches with trying to come up with a settlement from his insurance for pain and suffering and lost wages and all of that good mess, and am getting tired of it. Any good attorneys out there want to take a look at it?

LostTxn

New to the site!
Reaction score
Well i had an auto accident back in August. 100% fault of the other driver. and now i am having headaches with trying to come up with a settlement from his insurance for pain and suffering and lost wages and all of that good mess, and am getting tired of it. Any good attorneys out there want to take a look at it?

Zak Waxman at Kania Law Office

DPI

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Who was the other driver's insurance company?

Latest posts

Top Bottom