Any home brewers here?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cobra1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thats funny, old enough thread I'm actually drinking what I bottled, mentioned in thread, India black Ale, I can't decide if I hate it or love it, It's really heavy, i may go back to the red ale, The Black Ale hits kinda hard. Still beats nearbeer.

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I don't brew but am friends with some who do. One guy teaches at Berkeley University now, but he made some great clones, especially fat tire. Yummm

I just took a tour of the new Belgium brewing co in ft Collins. Wow! Such a treat, I got a rare opportunity to sample a sour mash from an owner and fresh limited edition right off the assembly line.

808racer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't brew but some friends of mine own High Gravity in Tulsa. They live for brewing and love to help people get into it or get better at it.

We know Dave and Desiree too! (I wonder if we've ran across each other at Christmas/Halloween parties?) Good folks, and great Americans for forwarding the homebrew movement! I don't homebrew (yet) but after drinking my homebrewing friends' stuff, everything else tastes horrible.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We know Dave and Desiree too! (I wonder if we've ran across each other at Christmas/Halloween parties?) Good folks, and great Americans for forwarding the homebrew movement! I don't homebrew (yet) but after drinking my homebrewing friends' stuff, everything else tastes horrible.

I hadn't been to any of their parties in quite awhile. Dave and Des were both highly skilled IT professionals who decided to ditch the rat race and open their own business. We used to all work together on the same IT team several years back. We thought they were crazy at the time to walk away from their careers but they've done great at it.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a buddy and his brother who do a lot of home brews. They have made some really good beer. He has been after me to plant some HOPS, he lives too far south. Have looked into to it, but still undecided. Anybody?

OKCIS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I could go on for hours about home brew but i will tell you this much if you put your stuff in the bath tub and fill it with water and ice and put a ghetto whirlpool making machine in there to keep the water circulating around your equipment it WILL NOT make Bud Ice.......

Latest posts

Top Bottom