Any OK. Shooters with a TAVOR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

POPIG

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got a Tavor last month. Have been shooting other weapons since my teens(have several ARs and long guns), messed my neck and left shoulder up at work 3 years ago learned about this rifle tried it and fell in love, can shoot it one handed if I have to. They are coming out with a lot of toys for them now.

triumphUnited

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I picked one up in May and like it a lot. I'm just waiting on someone to make a better trigger pack because the trigger is my only complaint. I have been eying some of the accessories that are being made by Manticore arms and Gearhead works. Also, can't wait for the replacement barrels to come out so I can change calibers.

POPIG

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I believe that Gear Head Works has a new trigger in the works. I don't seem to have much of a problem with it. I just love the balance. Check out Bullpup Armory they have pulled several products together on one site.

Jack T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yup.

The trigger could be better, but overall I really like it. I just can't find a downside to it. Full length barrel in a very short package. 100% reversible (left or right handed shooter). Uses AR mags. Balanced to the rear which makes it easy to shoulder. Easy to get a very solid hold against the shoulder.

Latest posts

Top Bottom