Any one use the Crossbreed holster?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Every new pistol gets a Crossbreed; ordered the same day. There are similar holsters on the market, but I have felt no need to try them. I've got both Quik Clip and Supertuck models, but I prefer the Supertuck-spread the weight over a larger area.

Plus, in addition to the try it for free trial period, they have a lifetime warranty. I broke a clip on mine and all Mark wanted to know was my address so he could send a new one. Also, while the site says it takes 2-3 weeks, I've never waited more than 5 business days to get one.

AirMech74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love Crossbreed, its my current carry holster for both my J Frame and my Springer Commander. I've owned 4 total and am about to order a new one for my Glock.

alanwk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Every new pistol gets a Crossbreed; ordered the same day. There are similar holsters on the market, but I have felt no need to try them. I've got both Quik Clip and Supertuck models, but I prefer the Supertuck-spread the weight over a larger area.

Plus, in addition to the try it for free trial period, they have a lifetime warranty. I broke a clip on mine and all Mark wanted to know was my address so he could send a new one. Also, while the site says it takes 2-3 weeks, I've never waited more than 5 business days to get one.

Ordered mine (the cowhide one) and received it in 4 days. Great service. Looks like I will enjoy this one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom