Any reloaders need holders?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got a bag full of ammo holders (just never threw them away) that anybody is welcome to if they want to do a FTF in Edmond some afternoon.

Mostly 9mm but I think there is a .38 or two in there and maybe a couple for rifle ammo.

[Broken External Image]

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You are a reloader for real! next thing you know you will be keeping your brass in bread bags cause they are cheaper than store bought ziplocks. Signs of a true champion reloader and scrounger.

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's the thing...I don't reload and the only time I've ever collected brass was to give it away to someone who asked for it.
Maybe down the line a bit but just not feasible for me right now.
I figure that there are plenty of guys out there reloading and thought I'd see if anyone wants these before I toss 'em.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
it is a good natured punch in the shoulder. I used to collect the ammo trays myself, then ammo got to where those took up too much space in the ammo can. for those who need boxed or trayed ammo, you can wrap a loaded tray like above and put it in a ziplock or even saran wrap that bad boy and then store or whatever.

Latest posts

Top Bottom