Any sailors on osa?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not much of a sailor, but I am a former USMC infantryman. If you'll just get me close to the beach, I'll be happy.

Bhop

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have sailed all sizes of boats, including single handing a benetaux 50 in the bvi's. I used to race san juan 21s catalina22s, victory 21s and an olson 30 named "wind breaker". If anyone has a cheap boat or fixer upper plslet me know. Or if u need crew give me a shout.

KYLE_B

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I've sailed a Hobie 16 at Hefner forever and recently moved it up to Grand. I only take it out a couple of times a year. It's a lot of work and the wife doesn't like it. It's just so much easier to turn the key in the Formula, load up the wife, kids, icechests etc, and go.

Wheel Gun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's a fun sailing event on Lake Eufaula every October called Sail Oklahoma!. If you have a trailerable sailboat, or just want to look at a bunch of trailerable saiboats, google it and check it out. If you have questions about it, PM me.

Kozmos

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I use to sail and race (maily crew) Hobie 16's, 18's & 17's (when they first came out) many years ago when I was a kid. We had a lot of great weekends out at Hobie Point on Keystone.

Latest posts

Top Bottom